Modern Mystery Modern Mystery

annyoing.

too easy, also. annoying intro,

Solipskier Solipskier

Amazing game.

Played it to death on my iPhone. Can't wait to play it now.

152 million is my high score

Pacmad Pacmad

Very Original! Well Executed

I commend you on this game. It's very entertaining. Having to race away from Giant Pacman is a great idea. Good idea for the increasing boost bar.

Money Grabber Money Grabber

Not bad

Simple game. Would have been better if you died when a bomb hit you though.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Very Challenging.

A little toooooooo hard at times. Otherwise it's a fantastic game.

Cloud Control Cloud Control

Boring

Game is solid but I find it boring. Music is good, but to be honest gameplay is pretty minimal, Nothing ever happens! Not much skill involved, more puzzle solving.

Disapointed again by the front page.

ZOM-TV! ZOM-TV!

Great Game

Not sure where to give you a negative remark here. Everything was astonishing. Very original concept and had a good hour of fun playing this.

Thanks for sharing!

Really looking hard for a reason not to give this a 10. Couldn't find one. Excellent job!

Master of Fortresses Master of Fortresses

Great game SPOILED!

Was really enjoying this game. Played it for 35 minutes and got to the last wave when the remaining enemies decided not to proceed and just stand there. So I couldn't complete the first game, seems now like a waste of time and I'm disapointed.

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Don't really get it.

How is this front page material. Betting system is pretty flawed, Should have a better way to place bets rather than just bashing the amount you want to bet into the text box.

No real goal in the game, and alot of the games are very unclear as how you win them.

Don't get me wrong I did enjoy this though, just thought it was a little strange that a submission like this would get to the front page.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Very good!

That game was very original. Music was awesome and controlls, well it's fairly obvious that they were good and simple.

Great game all in all, not too long or short. Just perfect.